Montrose Glass provide a complete commercial glazing service. This includes all types of window and door repairs to shops, factories and offices.
We are a national company that offers 30–90-minute fast response from strategically placed local glaziers, trained for all commercial glazing works. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can arrange for a local glazier or locksmith to attend your property at a time convenient for you.
Montrose Glass has over 20 years of industry expertise and will be happy to provide any commercial glazing solutions – simply get in touch with a member of our team today. We know commercial glazing jobs can be quite technical, so expert advice is always available.
Priority Commercial Glazing & Call Outs
Montrose Glass works with many commercial clients, including facilities management companies, high street names, universities, hospitals and schools. If you would like to open an account with Montrose Glass to benefit from priority service, head office billing and free advice and quotations amongst other extras, call to speak to a member of our team to get an account set up today!
We understand how damaging a broken window can be to your business’ trade. Our priority is to resolve any commercial glazing or lock issues as quickly as possible, so you can continue with business as usual.
Commercial Glazing Services
Our teams of commercial glazing experts work to British Standards and are Master Craftsmen; not only can we handle any job or glass work, but all of our services are carried out with expert workmanship and customer service. Below are some of the commercial glazing jobs that we carry out regularly. If you don’t see your problem listed below don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.
- Shop fronts of all sizes replaced same or next day in all normal circumstances.
- We use laminated safety glass from 6.4mm – 13.5mm and upwards for shop fronts and door panels as required.
- We can install all types of toughened glass from 4mm – 50mm and upwards, for balustrades and frameless glass doors, including extra fast processing for cut-outs and notches.
- Putty hack outs, metal casements window and spring-loaded sashes.
- All types of office partitions, whether toughened or laminated.
- Emergency boarding of all kinds including temporary doors.
- Fire rated glass including all types of Georgian wired glass and Georgian wired polished plate, with a 30-minute fire rating.
- Transparent wireless fire-rated glass with varying density.
- Acceleration to contract specialist orders.
- Glass bends fitted in annealed glass and laminate.
- Polycarbonate’s from 4mm upwards, including trademarked names like Lexan and Markolon, supplied and fitted.
- Roof glazing and height work.
- Oversized double-glazed units with specialist make ups.
- Commercial glazing contracts and multiple hack outs.
See some testimonials provided by some of our previous customers. As you can tell from our testimonials we have very happy customers and this is because we are members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and focus on delivering a quality and cost effective service.