UPVC Door Repairs
Montrose Glass provide uPVC door repairs and replacements across the UK. Wherever you are based, we offer quick, reliable, and cost-effective uPVC door repairs. Montrose Glass always offers a comprehensive service. We can attend your property within 30 – 90 minutes for emergency uPVC door repairs where necessary, or at a time that suits you!
At Montrose Glass, we understand that in a genuine emergency, you need a company that is not only reliable but will also carry out the work to an impressively high standard. We are a professional and accredited service, able to provide cost effective boarding up or making safe services to all our customers. We always leave your site safe and secure.
We can carry out expert door repair and replacement services for both commercial and domestic properties in both emergency and non-emergency situations. Whether it’s internal or external uPVC door repairs that need carried out, we can handle all types of jobs.
No Job Too Big or Small – What Can We Repair?
Here at Montrose Glass, there is no job big or small for us. Whether you need repair services for a single door or if you’re replacing all the doors in your property, we can do it for you. There is no one standard door repair and the type of work we carry out will depend on the extent of the damage that needs fixing on your uPVC door repairs.
A few examples of the types of uPVC door repairs we can carry out include:
- uPVC doors
- Patio doors
- Door and window operating equipment
- Door handles
- Porch doors
uPVC Door Repairs with Double Glazing
If you have a smashed, destroyed or broken double glazed door unit, Montrose Glass are able to measure, make and fit a new unit for you.
There may also be instances of uPVC door repairs that will consist of condensation on the inside which creates a misted-up appearance. This is a very common problem with units of a certain age, and we follow the same process of measuring, making, and fitting the new unit. All uPVC door repairs with double glazing glass have a 10-year guarantee.
The most common uPVC door repair services offered by us at Montrose Glass include but aren’t limited to:
- Door handles, seals, hinges – one of the most common issues but also the most straightforward of tasks to fix.
- Painting the door – often, uPVC door repairs will need a touch up of paint to complete the job.
- Repairing door frame – this involves removing the door, replacing the frame, and re-hanging the door.
- Replacing the full door – heavily damaged doors may need to be replaced completely.
- Locks – we have experience in repairing and replacing a wide range of lock types and our expert team can provide an efficient, reliable, and high-quality locksmith service that you can trust.
See some testimonials provided by some of our previous customers. As you can tell from our testimonials we have very happy customers and this is because we are members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and focus on delivering a quality and cost effective service.